Joo lives in Bali and owns his own hotel with three rooms that he leases for 100 rupees a day. Two rooms are always occupied, the third only sometimes. Joo realises it would be better to lease this room at least for 25 rupees a day than not lease it at all. So he puts a discount of 75% on it. Nevertheless, this room is offered for 100 rupees everywhere else.
Everywhere, that is, except on the Victoria Holiday Club platform.
- The platform helps Joo lease the room in his hotel at least for 25%.
- The VHC platform publishes offers from thousands of hotels like this daily.
- You can find over 1,000,000 destinations for special weekly stays at unique prices.
- Victoria Holiday Club shares information on discounts for over 600,000 hotels and 950 airlines whose planes are not always full.
- Discounts are waiting for you on cruises, car hire and many other tourism products.
Hello there, traveller!
Using the VHC platform, you can compare accommodation offers with other websites.
Click on "Travel Discounts" and log in.
I travel a lot myself and am convinced that discounts of up to 75% will bring a smile to almost everybody’s lips! So isn’t it worth considering membership in Victoria Holiday Club and travelling for a fraction of the price?
The "Join the club" tab provides information on individual membership levels.
- CEO & Founder Roman Zich
Would you like to travel even more cheaply?
Travel using bonus credits instead of money.
As a member of Victoria Holiday Club, you can fly e.g. to Joo’s hotel in Bali for ¼ of the price, meaning for 25 rupees instead of 100 rupees. You can take other fellow travellers with you, their number only limited by the capacity of the hotel. This means that not only will you all save 75% on accommodation costs, but bonus credits for your purchase will also be added to your account.
Every year, you can invite more guests, who will get the full discount in money while 100% of the bonus credits will be added to your account.
You can also invite an unlimited number of other people by sharing through social networks and the Boomerang application. A person invited in this way obtains 50% of the offered discount while the other 50% is added to the bonus credits that are again added to your account balance.
- General Management. David Zich
Who can become an Account Owner?
- Anybody who likes travelling and discovering new places can get access to the travel Victoria Holiday Club platform and become a club member. The extensive and advantageous offers are used by thousands of travellers from all over the world for their holidays and business trips. Both natural persons and enterprises can be members. The VICTORIA Holiday Club offer is extensive and diverse and will satisfy the demands of every client.
How many other people can travel with the Account Owner?
- The number of fellow travellers is limited purely by the capacity of the selected destination. This means that the Account Owner may, through their purchased membership, take multiple people with them (e.g. their family)..
If somebody travels with an Account Owner, do they also have to purchase their own account on the platform?
- No. They travel on the Account Owner’s account.
How does the shared account in BONUS 1 work?
- The Account Owner can provide their login data to other people, their number being set by the purchased platform level. The Account Owner then adds these people to their account as they wish directly on their platform. Any of these people can travel separately and independently of the Account Owner, and even with an unlimited number of additional fellow travellers (e.g. with their family), just as the Account Owner can. The only limitation is the capacity of the chosen resort. Providing a shared account is a bonus and it is solely up to the Account Owner whether they use it or not.
Who can be a guest and how can they take advantage of the platform offer in BONUS 2?
- A guest is a person to whom the Account Owner sends an invitation to the platform in electronic form. This person then gets their own login data, does not share them with the Account Owner, and can take full advantage of any offer from the platform. The guest has 1 year to make a reservation and can also take an unlimited number of fellow travellers they specify with them (e.g. their family), the only limit being the capacity of the chosen resort. Sending an invitation to a guest is a bonus and it is purely up to the Account Owner whether they take advantage of it or not. The annual quantity of permitted invitations is set by the purchased platform level.
How can an enterprise use membership?
- Enterprises use their membership for official and business trips both in the Czech Republic and abroad, meaning they can save a significant part of their costs.
Are there any limits on platform use?
- No. After the platform is put into operation you can draw all the platform advantages without limitation. It does not even matter how many orders you make or their value. The only limits are those you choose yourself when you select the platform level.
What exactly does the travel platform offer?
- Inside the platform you will find not only a wide choice of hotels, apartments and holiday homes, but also air tickets, vehicle hire, ocean and river cruises, special weekly stays, trips, activities and much more.
How can I get bonus credits?
- Bonus credits are points the Account Owner obtains throughout their membership and that are gradually added to their account. The Account Owner can then use these credits as currency for free travel. There are 4 ways to obtain credits:
1) The Account Owner obtains bonus credits for every purchase they make on the platform.
2) If a person with whom the owner shares the account makes a purchase on the platform, the bonus credits are automatically added to the credit balance.
3) Another way how the Account Owner can obtain bonus credits is by inviting a guest to travel using the platform. The guest has the same options as the Account Owner as regards searching and ordering. The only difference is that the bonus credits from the payment are not obtained by the guest but by the Account Owner.
4) The Boomerang programme offers another way to obtain bonus credits, and is explained in detail in the following video. A person invited in this way obtains 50% of the offered discount while the other 50% is added to the bonus credits that are again added to your account balance.