PREMIUM - an account for discounted travel
- This is an account that entitles its owner to unlimited use of all the advantages of the travel platform for 6 years. They can take any number of fellow travellers chosen by them on their travels (e.g. family), the only limit being the capacity of the chosen resort. This means there are no limits on their travel and they can use the platform anywhere in the world 24/7 without limitation.
BONUS 1 – shared accounts
- The owner can share a PREMIUM account with 6 other people who they add to their account and who use the same login data. Any of these people can travel independently of the owner, and even with an unlimited number of fellow travellers (e.g. with their family), just as the Account Owner can. The only limitation is again the capacity of the chosen resort.
BONUS 2 – holiday for guests
- PREMIUM allows the Account Owner to invite 5 persons to travel through an electronic invitation, which automatically generates the guest’s own login data and thus enables them to enter the platform and make one reservation. The time limit for making a reservation is 1 year. The guest may take with them an unlimited number of fellow travellers they specify (e.g. their family), the only limit being the capacity of the chosen resort.
BONUS 3 – holiday on Tenerife
- By purchasing PREMIUM membership, the Account Owner obtains a VIP voucher that provides them free hotel accommodation in the Marino Tenerife hotel (www.marinotenerifehotel.com). The accommodation is intended for 4 people for 10 days in a studio-type double room with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and a large outdoor terrace. The discount does not apply to transport and catering.
One more thing - how to get bonus credits?
Bonus credits are points the Account Owner obtains during their membership and that gradually accumulate on their account. The Account Owner can then use these credits as currency to travel free of charge. There are 4 ways to obtain credits:
1) The Account Owner obtains bonus credits for every purchase they make on the platform.
2) If a person with whom the owner shares the account makes a purchase on the platform, the bonus credits are automatically added to the credit balance.
3) Another way how the Account Owner can obtain bonus credits is by inviting a guest to travel using the platform. The guest has the same options as the Account Owner as regards searching and ordering. The only difference is that the bonus credits from the payment are not obtained by the guest but by the Account Owner.
4) The Boomerang programme offers another way to obtain bonus credits, and is explained in detail in the following video. A person invited in this way obtains 50% of the offered discount and the other 50% is added to the bonus credits that are again added to your account balance.
- After purchasing the regular platform you will also see other options such as online chat that can answer all your questions (English, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Italian, French, German and Portuguese).